Thursday, October 1, 2009

Seriously?!


Ok so it's known that I HATE WALMART so if I must go it's usually late at nite when no one's there && i can be in & out no problems, to a normal person this would make sense because not many people go to walmart at midnight rite?..... WRONG!! I went to wally world at midnight && was in line by 12:15ish, but when i get to the lines theres only 2 lines open.....SERIOUSLY WTF ?!?!?!? It took me forever && a day to get outta walmart cuz all the Fckin employees are MIA or theyre too busy giving other customers a fckin attitude I swear if I wasnt so broke I would shop at Target for everything, I wanna make enough money so that I never have to shop at walmart again.... In the future of course cuz as of rite not I'm just a broke college student tryna save a dollar LOL
FUCK WALMART!! >=O

1 comment: